You should try this recipe. If you are a potato eater, it will bring a nice change. These baked sweet potatoes are tasty, soft and tender in the middle. And on top of that sweet potatoes are healthier than regular potatoes.
This recipe is a hit every time I make it at home. What’s great about it is that you can do it for 2, 4 or 6 people with small effort. Just do several rounds in the oven. Once you have baked all the wedges, you can reduce the heat to 250°F/100°C and keep them warm in the oven until you serve.
Last time I made these baked sweet potatoes I served them with beef carpaccio. It was delicious.
Baked Sweet Potatoes RecipeDifficulty: Easy
2 large sweet potatoes
2 tsp paprika powder
2 tsp salt
2 tbsp sunflower oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into wedges.
- Put the wedges into a Tupperware box.
- Add paprika powder, salt and sunflower oil. Close the box and shake it carefully until the spices are equally distributed.
- Line up a baking sheet and place the sweet potatoes on it one by one with your hands so they don’t touch each other.
- Bake for 20 minutes, keep an eye on your potatoes the final 5 minutes of baking and make sure they don’t burn.
- Serve immediately.